The book is ”The routledge International Handbook of the Crimes of the Powerful” Author is Gregg Barak
clearly answer to these questions in the review
1. Clearly identify the author and title of the chapter at the beginning of the review.
2. Briefly summarize the authors argument
3. Did the writer/s do an effective job of arguing his/her case depicting this type of crime? Why or Why not?
4. What was the authors methodology?
5. Do you agree with the writers perspective? Why or Why not?
6. How would you have improved the chapter?
7. Is there anything else you liked or disliked about the chapter and why?