The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Columbia (FARC) began as a military wing of the Columbian Communist Party, but has branched into the drug trade (White, 2014).
FARC has moved into narco-terrorism. The press release from the FBI ( https://www.fbi.gov/newyork/press-releases/2010/nyfo081010.htm) reports a major conviction of FARC leaders.
Answer the following questions in a 1-2 page essay about revolutionary terrorism in correlation to nacro-terrorism
- How did FARC and ELN originate and operate?
- What are their connections to the drug trade?
- How did Uribe’s policies impact FARC and ELC?
Your assignment should include the following:
- An in-depth submission free of spelling and grammar errors.
- You will be assessed on the rationale you use in addressing the questions/issue posted, and how well you justify your argument regarding this issue.
- Your response must be thought provoking, have well developed ideas and/or opinions, and should reference any supporting material from the text, lecture or other sources you have used to complete the assignment.
You may use your text or the Internet as a reference, but remember to cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
Looking for help with your homework?
Place an Order
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!