Employee Innovation Plan
The company is Samsung.
The most important assets of an organization are its employees. Given the right opportunities and structure, employees will be empowered to transform an organization. Intraprenuership allows organizations to grow, compete, and retain employees.
Using the organization from Topic 3, create a strategic employee innovation plan to support you in strategizing the implementation and fostering of innovative thinking across the organization. In 500-750 words, address the following questions in your plan:
1. What would need to be incorporated within the organization to promote innovative practices?
2. How will you embed intrapreneurship competency into the organization?
3. How will you identify the intrapreneurs within the organization?
4. How will intrapreneurs be supported and encouraged? How will you foster a climate of innovative learning and development?
5. How will you know when your employees become more innovative and your plan was successfully implemented?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.