Cyberespionage is term used to illicit access to confidential information and spying or deploying malware to steal or destroy data within a computer network. This can apply to a government agencies or enterprise. Your paper will:
- Describe Corporate Espionage
- Define at least three ways to prevent it.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be two to three pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from Module 4 and at least one scholarly journal article. The CSU-Global Libraryis a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. If you need assistance with your writing style, start with Tools for Effective Writing at the CSU-Global Library, accessible from the Library’s homepage.