Cultivating a Persona
Write essay about (Cultivating Persona), What do you think has the biggest influence on how others perceive an individual?
You’ve written a paper about what you think has the biggest influence on how others perceive an individual; the Toulmin model is followed, and it’s clear what the specific elements are, and how the reasoning of the paper is structured; a heading is on the first page, along with a title; there’s a clear introduction that makes a statement/argument/thesis; body paragraphs are clearly structured to advance that point, whether it’s deductive, inductive, or analogical; 3 sources/evidence are incorporated where necessary; MLA format is used both in text and also in a Work Cited page at the end; the writing is grammatically correct, and proofreading has been thorough; a reflection follows the works cited.
- ou’re trying to write an argument that answers this question: What do you think has the biggest influence on how others perceive an individual? This is not a personal essay, though it might include personal narrative elements. One example might be something like this: “The biggest influence on perception is physical style, and how that’s presented in online spaces.” That is an inductive argument, moving from a specific tool to a much larger concept.
- Be aware of how your argument is Inductive, Deductive, or Analogical.
- In body paragraphs, makes points that help you elaborate on the statement you’ve made (the statement is your argument/thesis), defining what you’re using as your grounds, and what warrants you’re relying on to make the argument.
- Incorporate sources/evidence as needed and incorporate those in MLA format. Use at least three sources in your paper.
- Decide where Backing, Qualifiers, and Rebuttals are necessary, and incorporate those.
- In a conclusion, attempt to end in a different place than where you began, remembering that a paper is about a progression, where you move to a new place by the end of it, rather than merely restating the initial thesis.
- Cite all sources in a Work Cited page at the end of the paper
- Include a reflection at the end of the paper that answers these questions:
- What inspired you to make this argument? (another way to ask this is: what is the exigence for your argument?)
- What do you think is working particularly well in this paper? (Be sure to specifically tell me the language you think is working well.)
Looking for help with your homework?
Place an Order
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!