Create an argumentative essay explaining what makes a good business decision. Use critical thinking in your research to identify the importance of deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning.
Argumentative Essay steps:
A statement of the issue
A statement of one’s position on that issue
Arguments that support one’s position
Rebuttals of arguments that support contrary positionsWrite a 1,050-word argumentative essay on your approved business decision including the following:
- Discuss why the business decision is good or not good for business.
- Define the term “good” for the purpose of this situation.
- Identify the premise and conclusion by placing a number in bold at the beginning of the sentence with the word premise or conclusion. For example: (1, Premise), (2, Premise), (1, Conclusion), (2, Conclusion).
- Sentences labeled as “1, premise” are premises for the sentence labeled as “1, conclusion.”
- All premises should be labeled for each conclusion in the article. If a sentence is a conclusion and a premise for another conclusion, place two labels.
- At the end of the paper, identify one example of how you used deductive reasoning and one example of how you used inductive reasoning.
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Looking for help with your homework?
Place an Order
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!