- Too much “red tape” for reporting concerns, which can slow down and reduce communication effectiveness
- Inconsistent messaging among staff
- Problems take too long to resolve
Ethics and Leadership Integrity:
- Inconsistent financial reports in circulation
- Leadership expenses unexplained
- Leadership strategic plans constantly changing
- Staff not involved in any level of the decision-making process
- Issues in conflict for resources management, such as department spending and finance department priorities
- Issues go unresolved
- Based on the information above, minimum 3-4-page report that proposes what actions to take to improve the organizational culture issues. In your paper, elaborate on the following:
- Discuss how leadership can set a cultural tone. Use examples from the culture analysis table to support your discussion.
- Explain the importance of culture and change management within organizations.
- Why does a cultural tone need to be in place?
- How does culture impact workers in an organization? Use examples from the culture analysis table to support your discussion.
- Discuss key elements that can influence cultural change (positive and negative). Use examples from the culture analysis table to support your discussion.
- Summarize recommendations for maintaining and improving the culture climate.
- Include an APA formatted title page and reference page to document your sources
Organizational Culture and Leadership 5th Edition – Edgar Schein – textbook