If unable, I will do the portion that consist of the MS WBS. I need assistance with the 4 to 6 page paper.
- Create a work breakdown structure in MS Project using the existing information from Assignment 1. Note: This assignment will require you to submit a zipped file. Please see below for details on how to zip a file.
Imagine your human resource project of revamping the employee compensation and benefits package is starting to develop issues. The project is 6 weeks off track and your team members are becoming discouraged. A key member of the team is consistently late with deadlines and you have discovered that your budget has been depleted quicker than expected.
Write a Four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Write a memo that communicates the budget situation to the rest of the team.
- Suggest three (3) ways to improve an underperforming team member.
- Organize a plan of action to get the project back on track. Develop a new critical path.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
To zip a file please follow these directions below. Note: Directions may vary depending on the operating system.
- Select the files to zip.
- Right-click on the highlighted files and choose “Send to: Compressed folder”.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify the scope of projects and the structure of the accompanying work.
- Recommend project management quality tools.
- Determine the characteristics of a successful project plan.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing human resource projects.
- Write clearly and concisely about managing human resource projects using proper writing mechanics.