Assignment 2: Sales Force Compensation
For companies that have a mission of selling, a major objective is to motivate the salespeople. While there are many factors that go into motivating these people, one of the primary factors is the compensation plan that describes how they will be rewarded. Research a large organization’s sales force and its compensation plan, or…use a fictitious company and make necessary assumptions.
- In order to motivate the sales force to produce the highest number of clients, describe six (6) features (not to be confused with the total rewards components) of an effective sales compensation plan. Hint: See eligibility for sales compensation in the textbook.
- Describe the behaviors of the sales force that are targeted with the compensation plan. See page 278 in the textbook.
- Assess how a value proposition is achieved for current and future employees in the plan you have outlined. *In responding, consider this site, https://workology.com/employee-value-propositions-evp/
- Based upon the type of plan you have created, indicate how attracted you think future salespeople may be to this plan. In other words, what specifically about your plan will attract the sales people?
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources. Consider https://research.strayer.edu
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
Looking for help with your homework?
Place an Order
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!