Assignment one: Critical Literature Review
This assessment contributes 20 % of the overall course assessment.
This assignment is an individual work. You are asked to write a critical literature review for the research title you have chosen earlier following all guidelines (please see the attachment) and directions given throughout this course.
Please consider that the word count is 1500 words excluding references. You may support the answer with references (if required) and reliable data.
Submission: 25 Feb 2020
LEARNING OUTCOMES: This assignment is related to following LOs:
Explain all types & fields of researches.
Collect data through different methods.
Conduct a research in business.
Know how to write the final report and how to present it .
Recognize the research importance.
Explain the difference between the questionnaire and the interview when conducting the research.\
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS You must attach a cover sheet containing:
i) the course code
ii) the full title of the course
iii) the name of your chosen companies and period under review
iv) lecturer name
v) the group number and full name of each group member
vi) your student numbers
vii) A declaration that the work is your own (apart from otherwise referenced acknowledgements)
viii) word count for the report
- Students must adhere to the word limit provided (plus or minus 10%) excluding calculations, tables/figures, references, quotations and appendices. Quotations and appendices should be kept to a minimum and be of direct relevance to the content of your work. A word count must be stated at the end of your work.
- The Harvard system of referencing must be used, including a bibliography.
- Where appropriate, a contents page, a list of tables/figures and a list of abbreviations should precede your work.
- Your assignment must be word processed and a plain, readable font should be used, preferably Arial size 12.
- Your group numbershould appear at the top of each page as a header.
- The relevant course and year must be included as a “footer” on each page.
- All tables and figures must be correctly numbered & labelled.Tables, Calculations, Appendices, Referencing & Teamwork elements are not included in word-count.
- All pages should be numbered.
- You should ensure that you regularly backup your work so that if computer problems are experienced, you will be able to complete the assignment within the set deadline.
- The hard-copy of your assignment should be submitted with a single corner staple.
- Plagiarised and unreferenced work will be awarded a mark of zero.
Skill Category and Skill Elements to be developed
b. Presentation: verbal and written
c. Listening and interpretation
d. Reading and interpretation
b. Understanding conventional numerical data.
c. Handling and interpreting data.
a. Use/application of ICT
b. Electronic communications
c. Information retrieval and manipulation
- Learning and Study
a. Personal time management
c. Learning technology
- Interactive Group
a. Team working
b. Taking initiative
c. Leadership/managing others
- Problem Solving
a. Identifying key issues
c. Managing tasks
d. Creativity and originality
a. Ethical evaluation
d. Self reflection evaluation
e. Career/career development awareness.
Looking for help with your homework?
Place an Order
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!