Develop a paper which explores one of the sensorimotor systems (e.g., vision, touch, taste, smell, or attention. You will not be allowed to use hearing as a topic as it was examined in the Week Two paper.) from a biopsychological perspective. Be sure to address, the physiological (structure and function) as well as the psychological (cognitive-perceptual) underpinnings of the system. Use each item as a required subheading in your paper. Students should preview the grading rubric before beginning the assignment.
The paper should include:
· Be a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 5 full pages, size 12 font Times New Roman, double spaced with 1 inch margins, NOT including the Title and References pages.
· A title page
· Include the sub headings of: “Physiological Underpinnings”, “Structure”, “Function” “Psychological Underpinnings”, “Cognitive-Perceptual”.
· 100-120 word abstract
· Introductory paragraph ending in a clear thesis statement
· Several well-developed (5-7 sentences) body paragraphs that explore the topic in detail
· A summary and conclusions paragraph
· Four references, three of which cannot be from the class readings.
Be sure to submit your project in one Word document in APA 7th ed. format and attach it below.
· PSYC304 Week 7 Final paper rubric.docx (20 KB)