Quantitative Research Design and Methodology for Technology Leaders .
For this assignment, you must write a paper that evaluates the research conducted in three peer-reviewed articles on a technology topic that employ quasi-experimental designs.
For each article, discuss the following:
• What was the research problem?
• What was the hypothesis?
• What were the threats to validity or limitations that were noted?
• What were the main findings?
• Which of the general strengths and weaknesses of quasi-experimental designs did the study demonstrate?
• Was the quasi-experimental design appropriate for the research problem? Would a different design be more appropriate?
• Would a quasi-experimental design be appropriate for your research problem? Explain why or why not.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources
The completed assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. The content should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards