Managerial Decision Making Research and Analysis
Focus of the Final Paper
Research a specific company of your choice and identify some of the managerial decisions that were made over time and in response to changes in its market or competitive environment. Use the web-based sources for your research. At least three external scholarly sources must be used in addition to the textbook.
Address all of the following areas:
Use economic language and demonstrate your understanding of the concepts and theories of this course.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (excluding including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement which identifies the focus of the paper.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style
Looking for help with your homework?
Place an Order
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!