1. Explain the debate over the role of government in the economy
2. Identify three of the main forces shaping today’s economy
3. Define economics and discuss how prosperity is measured.
4. Name some key disagreements in economics.
5. Economic activity around the world is mainly organized by (LO1-1) a) Internet connections. c) informal arrangements. b) family connections. d) market transactions.
6. Technological change (LO1-2) a) moves faster in some industries than others. b) is found equally in all parts of the economy. c) moves fastest in the energy sector. d) never benefits the economy.