HOW TECHONOGY WAS OR COULD BE USED TO SOLVE A BUSINESS PROBLEM
Some Ideas on How the Project Could Tie Together
- As an example, you could write your paper on some aspect of e-commerce. You might tie it into targeted advertising. You could then tie the back-end databases that are necessary to support e-commerce. For example, how databases contain information that allows vendors to target their audience and what those databases are.
- Another example might be the functionality of enterprise systems. You might choose a specific enterprise system like ERP, CRM, or SCM and detail how the functionality is delivered. This could be how a business person would access this type of information.
- The business problem is high cost of IT and product development, and the benefits are profitability, faster development time, or increased sales. The solution might be Cloud computing describing the Cloud computing approach taken; for example, SaaS or Cloud virtualization.
COURSE PROJECT PROPOSAL
The table of contents for the Course Project proposal:
- Subject of Course Project
- Business problem statement
- Name of the company or organization
- Brief description of proposed solution
- General benefits it will provide the organization
- Audience to whom you are presenting the recommendations
The project should follow the APA style of citing references in the text and on the bibliography page. No fewer than five references must be used for research and properly cited in the paper and in the bibliography.
Ensure correct spelling and grammar (use built-in tool with MS Word).
Credible reference sources are available through the DeVry Library and other sources. Please do not use Wikipedia.
The project must be 10–15 pages in length (excluding the cover page, table of contents, bibliography and any attachments which includes images, tables or graphs), double spaced, using Times New Roman font, 12-point, using 1 inch margins and headings for the paper format requirements.
The table of contents for the Course Project:
- Cover page
- Table of contents
- Brief company background
- Discussion of business problem(s)
- High level solution
- Benefits of solving the problem
- Business or technical approach
- Business process changes
- Technology or business practices used to augment the solution
- Conclusions and overall recommendations
- High-level implementation plan
- Summary of project
Looking for help with your homework?
Place an Order
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!