Research an organization that has recently had major conflict that made the news. You must identify the organization and the source of the conflict.
- Describe the five common approaches individuals use to deal with conflict, and identify and explain the approach(es) this organization has used to deal with conflict.
- Explain the negative and positive consequences of the conflict.
- Provide an example of how this organization could have handled the conflict in a different manner, and discuss possible outcomes from this approach.
- Summarize the strengths and weaknesses of the conflict resolution approaches you researched.
- Your paper should include have APA formatting with an introduction and a conclusion and should be at least 5 pages long, not including the title or reference pages, which you must include.
- Incorporate 4 scholarly references exclude the following:
- Riccardi, P. (2014, October 21). Cross cultural communication [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMyofREc5Jk&t=63s
- Shuh, S., Hernandez Bark, A. Van Quaquebeke, N., Hossein, R., Frieg, P. & Dick, R. (2014). Gender differences in leadership role occupancy: The mediating role of power motivation. Journal of Business Ethics, 120(3), 363-379.