1. You made a decision to purchase a refrigerator for your home. Unfortunate, it is not serving the purpose you intended. Looking at the decision making process, where should you go back to, to see where you went wrong? Explain
2. What dimension do you think influences decision making the most? Justify your answer.
3. If planning is so crucial, why do some managers choose not to do it? What would you tell these managers?
4. Discuss how planning in a not-for-profit organization differ from planning in a for-profit organization.
5. Which of the growth strategies do you think will be suitable for a start-up business.
6. Out of the three (3) types of competitive strategies, which do you think is best and why?