Hazardous Materials and Industrial Safety in Disaster Management
1. View the attached powerpoint case study, and provide your answers to all the questions.
2. Identify your local and/or regional HazMat resource facilities or “key personnel” (toxicologist, poison control center, industrial/transportation mitigation expert teams, etc). Provide the contact, agency, address and phone contact as a resource list. Which ICS form would this best be placed on?
3. Prepare your “Master” Incident Action Plan “Template” for your portfolio, specifically (including) related to all government and private resources, including specialized medical care facilities, that you would use for an event in your jurisdiction.
4. Locate, identify, and provide your cohort with two “unique” (not class materials cited) on-line or off-line resources for the identification of hazardous materials or the protection/mitigation/emergency care of same. (In other words, resources that would be useful to you if you were in the role of the HazMat IC or Tech Specialist).
5. Research and review the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS). List the purpose and goal of the SNS for local response and governmental response organizations.
My location is New Castle County, Delaware State. These links will help to identify some of responsible agencies:
Accident Report: https://dnrec.alpha.delaware.gov/croda-questions-answers/
Reference to appropriate authoritative resources and official websites. Must be accessible online. Use New Times Roman 12 font with 1” margins and APA style.
– – Noll, Hilderbrand, and Yvossa Hazardous material: Managing the incident 4th ed. (chapters 9 through 11)
– – Stilp, R. and Bevelacqua, A.; Emergency Medical Response to Hazardous Material Incidents, ISBN-10: 0-8273-7829-7 DELMAR CENGAGE Learning. (Chapters 5, 12, App A)
– Henry, T.; Decontamination for Hazardous Materials Emergencies, ISBN-10 0-7668-0693-6 DELMAR CENGAGE Learning.
– Consider browsing Medical Management of Radiological Casualties, from the Resources/Library
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.