Read the following scenario:
As a customer service manager for a local software development company, you want to
create a user manual for one of the software applications your company develops. The
purpose of the manual is to support your customers in purchasing and using the
· Describe the three main steps of the technical writing process and how you would use
these steps to create the manual mentioned in this scenario.
· Explain the objectives of technical writing.
· Explain the purpose and sub-steps of each step and how they relate to the manual.
· Use the instructions in Appendix B to submit your 350- to 700-word paper to WritePointSM
and Plagiarism Checker at the Center for Writing Excellence on your student Web site.
· Provide a copy of your WritePointSM and Plagiarism Checker results to your instructor
when you submit your assignment.