You are an Information Security manager of an e-commerce company based in Damman. Your organization is heavily involved in global transactions involving billions of SARs. Your team is entrusted to redesigning the company website so that it is more secure when used with multiple web browsers.
Write a paper that includes the following:
- How you can secure web browsers so that criminals are not able to access customer personal data,
- An explanation of the different types of data that can be accessed such as locations, work habits, passwords, etc.,
- Details on the best practices you will incorporate to deter hackers from data mining to collect customer data.
Keep in mind, we are most interested in your ability in applying design principles to meet web browsing standards and the steps you would take to ensure the appropriate level of web browser security.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two credible sources and information from the module to support your writing. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate