Why do young adults have so few children?
1. Does college change the way people think?
2. Do emerging adults still need and want their parents in their lives?
3. In 40 of the 50 U.S. states, the highest salary for a public employee is not paid to the governor or the college president but to the football coach. Is that how it should be?
4. Why is maximum physical strength usually attained in emerging adulthood?
5. Over the past decades, what has changed, and what has not changed, in sexual activity?
6. Why are STIs more common currently than 50 years ago?