This essay is supposed to be about why swearing is bad or why bad words are bad, you are looking into the history of swearing and it’s evolution to what it is today. Please use at least 3 scholarly sources.
1. Purpose Statement & Approach
2. Make needed corrections to Statement.
3. This statement will be transformed into your paper’s thesis later(essentially the purpose
statement without “the purpose of this paper is”)
4. Find the areas you need to research in order to write your paper.
5. Gather a total of ten sources that will help you fulfill your purpose. At least three
sources are scholarly.
6. Carefully read each source. If usable (or at least partially usable), write a 6 sentence
summary of each source followed by 2 sentences wherein you describe how the
source will be useful to you.
7. Create an APA citation for each source. Use the Purdue University guide to help you:
8. Using Step 5 & 6 Create an annotated bibliography. Sample:
Ehrenreich, B. (2001). Nickel and dimed: On (not) getting by in America.
Henry Holt and Company.
In this book of nonfiction based on the journalist’s experiential research,
Ehrenreich attempts to ascertain whether it is currently possible for an
individual to live on a minimum-wage in America. Taking jobs as a
waitress, a maid in a cleaning service, and a Walmart sales employee, the
author summarizes and reflects on her work, her relationships with fellow
workers, and her financial struggles in each situation. An experienced
journalist, Ehrenreich is aware of the limitations of her experiment and
the ethical implications of her experiential research tactics and reflects on
these issues in the text. This resource will help support my thesis on the
need to raise the minimum-wage as the author is forthcoming about her
methods and supplements her experiences with scholarly research on her
places of employment, the economy, and the rising cost of living in
America. The project is timely, descriptive, and well-researched and can
be used to support my claim.
9. Report Back and discuss overall paper structure with Mr. Julian.
10. Write: Between 12-15 pages minimum. Double-spaced using APA format.